[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Archives Fees - Central Archives for Historical Records

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 2 20:45:32 PST 2004

Which Archive did you write to first and to where did they forward your
request?

Rose Ingram
From: <MomDotts at aol.com>

: The website for AGAD is:  http://www.archiwa.gov.pl/agad/
:
: The latest fees for AGAD are:    $34 US to start research & $17 is the
fixed
: research price with an additional $3.90 per single copy of record.
:
: In addition, they have registers from Rozyszcze for birth & marriage:
1862 -
: 1899
: and death:  1862 - 1898.
:
: I just received notification from them that they found my grandfather's
: records, who was born in 1888.  In addition, they were good enough to
keep me
: updated as to where they were.  One archive did not have the records and
they
: forwarded my request on to the correct archive!
:
: Good luck researching all!