[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] St Petersburg Archives for births1904-05

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 5 07:27:13 PDT 2004

    AGoFF is the German acronym for Arbeitsgemeinschaft ostdeutscher Familienforscher which is translates literally as "Working Committee of East German Family Researchers".
    As a point of interest, SGGEE is presently developing closer ties and a working relationship with AGoFF

John Marsch

  I would like to thank everyone for the help on this question. I noticed
  that Encarta gives several locations for this parish Rozyszcze. Can
  someone tell me which it is and the relevance to my question? It's the
  first time I've heard it mentioned relative to my genealogy. Also what
  does the acronym AGOFF stand for?
                                   Thanks Mike