FW: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] St Petersburg Archives for births1904-05

Irene Kopetzke kopetzke at gmx.net
Mon Apr 5 07:28:34 PDT 2004

On Monday, April 05, 2004 6:10 AM, PnSWork at aol.com wrote:
> According to this message the Archiwum Glowne Akt Dawnych (AGAD)
> in Warsaw had several church books from the Rozyszcze parish
> which had not been microfilmed.  I have no idea if they have
> other church records or exactly what they have there.

Hi Paul,

You will find a listing of Volhynian records available through the
Archiwum Glowne Akt Dawnych (AGAD) / Zabunzanski Archives in Warsaw
at http://www.wolhynien.de/guide.pdf (in German only), pages 8 and 9.
For those who don't read German I did a quick translation, see
http://www.wolhynien.de/agad.pdf. Both are PDF files.

Irene Kopetzke