[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Dreger/Krebs

Delores Stevens deloresstevens at sasktel.net
Tue Apr 6 04:51:25 PDT 2004

Thank you to all for replies.  Just an update on Adolf Dreger son of ?
Dreger and Wilhelmine Krebs.  I talked with an older relative who remembered
that her grandfather had a sister, didn't know about any brothers.
Initially she couldn't remember the sisters name, but called me yesterday as
she had the name.

Auguste Dreger daughter of ? Dreger and Wilhelmine Krebs.  married Gus
Schmidt, became a widow and then married Martin Schiewe.  They resided in
Rosenfeld, Manitoba.

So, talking to older relatives may not yeild immediate results, but gets
them to thinking and they remember bits of information.

Delores Stevens