[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wyszogrod and Ilow parish records.

Michael & Maureen McHenry maurmike at bellatlantic.net
Tue Apr 6 10:15:22 PDT 2004

Can someone tell me the best way to get records from these parishes? I
will be looking for births 1880-1888 and 1904-1905. I had plenty of
emails on the later dates the past week. Does this information simplify
matters? It appears that my Family Muller/Manzei come from the Village
of MAURICOW or alternately called MARILZIN. This is near Tulowice which
is just south of the Wisla west of Warsaw. It terms out that the
interpretation of spelling on the immigration card was incorrect after
finding the missing manifest page at
http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/eidb/ellis.html . I highly recommend
this site. The spelling on the card appeared to be JOLOWICE, but the
manifest had TOLOWICE. This put together with other pieces of data, with
Jerry's help, made me come to this conclusion.

                                 Mike