[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Records after 1912

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 15:17:42 PDT 2004

If they were still alive in 1940-1945 you might be albe to find them in EWZ records. You might be surprised how much information you can get from EWZ. Many of my own personal searches list parents that I can see in the Odessa database.

MomDotts at aol.com wrote:Are there any records available for the years after 1912? I have a few
family members who stayed behind in Russia and was wondering how to get any info on
them.

thanks.