[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schielmann - West Prussia

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Thu Apr 8 07:03:33 PDT 2004

I received the following message requesting help locating family from West
Prussia.

This person is not a list subscriber so please respond directly to her if
you can help at:

wdudart at wanadoo.nl

Some of the English letter combinations look odd because of the Dutch
language influence but I think you can catch the drift of her request.

Familie Dudart
Zeist
Holland
                                                Dear Mann or Women
I ried  de masage on jour List mij englis is not so goed i spiek germann en
nederlands. Uwe kerntopf is helping me toe find mij Roots but There are in
Polen.Mijn Name is Helga Irmgart Dudart mijn girls
   name is Schielmann born In Herten Westfahle germany.Born 17.8.1960 .Mijn
Grandparents are  Jakop Schielmann hij was born 27..4.1896 inKorcziakownia
Polen en dijd in4.4 1964 in Landstuhl. Mij Grandmoeder was born30.5.1902
inBottrop germannj.The maried on 17.11 1921 in Bottrop.The childrens are
Erna,Ilse, Irmgard ,Wilhelmine Klara ,and Erich.Mijn Grandmoeders name was
Wilhelmine Henriette Schielmann born name Thum.Mijn Grandfater had en
bauernhof somsing lijkdis or Ranch in Wesstpreussen Polen.Dat is wat i now
I am trijing to look foor de Born certificat from mij Grandfater dan i kann
look verder about mij familie.I dont now hij had broeders or sisters or
oder familie.I dont now wher i kann loek voor it doe jou now wat i kann
doe.
                                    Grietings Helga Irmgart
Dudart     Schielmann.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html