[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Records at Bogumilow (Luck) Wolyn, Poland

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 13 15:41:11 PDT 2004

Dick,

On Jerry's Volhynan Map C, Bogumilow is WSW of Torczyn - about 4 miles (10
kms.?) within the Rozyscze Parish boundary.    The Shtetlseeker will find
Okorsk, Ukraine.

I find it interesting that the Library Catalog shows this one place as
being in Poland, Ukraine and Russia.  No wonder people have problems with
describing places in this region.

Rose Ingram

: I haven't looked at this film, but I am interested in some villages near
: Luck.  Do you know the location of Bogumilow?  It doesn't come up on
Jerry
: Frank's map or on Shetlseeker.
:
: Dick Stein
:----------
: > Has anyone looked records on the following Film
: > Rose Ingram
: >
: > Title
: > Kirchenbuch, 1899-1925
: >
: > Authors
: > Evangelische Kirche Okorsk (Volyn') (Main Author)
: >
: > Notes
: > Mikrofilme aufgenommen von Manuskripten im Stadtb|ro Frankfurt.
: > Parish register of baptisms, and deaths of Okorsk Bol'shoy, Volhynia,
: > Russia; later Okorsk Wielki, Wolyn, Poland; now Velykyy Okorsk,
Volyns'ka,
: > Ukraine. Includes Bogumilov (Bogumilsw in Polish), which no longer
exits.
: >
: > Format
: > Manuscript (On Film)
: >
: > Language
: > German
: >
: > Publication
: > Salt Lake City : Gefilmt durch The Genealogical Society of Utah, 1964
: >
: > Physical
: > 1 Mikrofilmrolle ; 35 mm.
: >
: > Film Notes
: > Note - Location [Film]
: > Taufen 1899-1925 Toten 1899-1921 -  FHL INTL Film [ 493263 ]
: >
: