FW: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]A Message to Jerry Frank

Claudia Kittel dougclau at cybertime.net
Fri Apr 16 19:02:30 PDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Claudia Kittel [mailto:dougclau at cybertime.net]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 5:31 PM
To: ":ger-poland-volhynia-bounces"@eclipse.sggee.org
Subject: RE: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]A Message to Jerry Frank

Dear Jerry Frank,
I am Claudia Kittel, and I joined the group about a month and a half or
more ago, and I am looking for Amanda Sonnenberg.  You had told me
something which at the time I ignored, and that was you had found an
Amanda Sonnenberg who went to meet her brother somewhere on the Ease
Coast in 1904.  Could you send me that information again?  I think I may
have overlooked it by mistake.

Julius Zielke was a woodworker, and he was good.  My daughter has a
spool bed which he made by himself.  He was born in 1885, and I am
thinking he could have come to the United States in the process of
running away from home, for he never told his children anything about
him, and my mom had written this letter to her cousin in 1971 which was
full of nonsensical guesses, but it has gotten me to thinking.

Any suggestions you may have would be welcome.

Claudia Kittel