[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Surname HIPKE < Platkownica, Poland

Walter wlschmidt at primus.ca
Sat Apr 17 06:45:30 PDT 2004

Hello Deana,

I'm also researching part of my ancestry in the same region of Poland --in
particular Jabs and Neumann.  I'm more than willing to share what information
I have.  Other relations include Ortlieb, Dittmann, Hartmann, Beier, and
Kerker.

If you are interested I have obtained a copy of what appears to be a
hand-drawn map for the villages of Sadoles (Sadolesch) and Platkownica
(Platkowniza) that shows where many family farms were located in 1930.  There
are several Hipke's shown on it.

Walter Schmidt