[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sellmer family in occupied Poland 1939

Kevin Santo ksanto at telus.net
Tue Apr 27 03:06:08 PDT 2004

My name is Verena Sellmer and my parents were both from Riga, Latvia. Under
the terms of the Nazi-Soviet Pact, they were given a landholding in Poland. My
parents wouldn't talk about this time in their lives, even though my three
older brothers were born on the farm they took over.  The village they were
near to was called...I only have the pronounciation; Kwal-i-chev. My parents
survived the flight to Germany during the German defeat and I would like to
know more about these four lost years of their lives, now that they are both
deceased.