Correction Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] New URL Odessa library

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 06:14:24 PDT 2004

So we should start calling the Odessa site OTTO now? Someone else I had contacted, an avid GR researcher,  had referred to it as ODL (Odessa Digital Library) before. If it's called OTTO now what does that stand for?

Jerry Frank <FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca> wrote:VT stands for Virginia Tech University, not for Vermont. The new server is
still in Virginia and but is now known as OTTO and is owned and operated by
the German Russian Historical Society.

Thanks to Allyn Brosz for this clarification and additional information.

NOTE: If any of you have any of the previous Pixel site pages bookmarked,
you will have to change those addresses to the new Oddessa3 name.

At 08:16 AM 29/07/2004, Jerry Frank wrote:
>The entire website has changed. It used to be known as the "Pixel Site"
>and was hosted by the University of Vermont. That arrangement was
>terminated and the new site is now hosted elsewhere.
>
>The main starting page is http://www.odessa3.org and it will be known now,
>I suppose, only as the Odessa site.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca