[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family Tree Maker vs Legacy

Dale Mattis dmattis at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 16 06:22:13 PDT 2004

I also use Family Tree Maker.  The biggest issue I've had with it is
that you can't cut and paste text from the various reports into letter
and email very easily, which would be a big help in answering and
sending queries to others.  Is Legacy better at this?  Also, Peter, when
you switched from FTM to Legacy, was it a big hassle? Did you have to
reenter a lot of data or notes?  Did you have to reinsert any pictures
separately?  Thanks.  Dale