[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Legacy

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Tue Aug 17 14:55:11 PDT 2004

Bob,

There are more than a few reports that Legacy will do.  It would appear
that the ones that are closest to the Genealogy report that FTM does are
the Descendant Book and the Descendant Narrative.  I will email you samples
of those separately.

So far as the full blown versus the standard version of Legacy, the choice
is yours.  I highly recommend the Deluxe version, but the standard version
is also very adequate.  If you are at all concerned that the Deluxe version
may not be worth the money, I suggest that you try the standard version
first.  Legacy will tell you if you try to access a feature that is only
part of the deluxe version.  Please note that the same program is provided
for both the standard and deluxe versions.  The only difference is that to
activate the deluxe features, you need to pay the money and enter the
unlock code for the deluxe features.  The deluxe features all show but are
simply grayed out, and inaccessible, in the standard version.

Gary Warner