[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] headings

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 22 11:01:27 PDT 2004

Headings are shown at the top of the document:

Last, First                  D/M   Year Birth
Place        film              Frame Remarks

Since the year is associated with a birth place, I would assume it to be
the birth year.
See also
http://www.odessa3.org/collections/articles/berlin.html

for understanding the full subject better.

At 11:20 AM 22/08/2004, James A. Geike wrote:
>Hello,  Would anyone please advise what the proper headings would be in the
>below  line of data.
>
>the query, Geike, of category War Records
>File:  277,454  EWZ Index for Miscellaneous Films 2 (E. Wise)
>
>Name:
>Geike, Adolf                 2 Dec 1917 Wercholesje        A3342-EWZ50-C006
>0532
>

>Jim G

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca