[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Parent name omitted

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 22 21:14:40 PDT 2004

Karl,

Perhaps the pastor did not think it necessary to record the name of deceased
persons on a marriage record.  I've seen this several times.

My guess would be  parents of the groom were deceased. Same thing with Anna
Wiese marriage to Michael Hinz - mother was deceased.

If you still have this film, look for deaths before January 1844.

Rose Ingram

From: "karl roussin"
>     In a church record of a wedding , Why would the names of the Bride or
> Groom be omitted in the record ?
>
>     When My G.Grandfather DANIEL WARNHOFF was married to ANNA E. HINZ on
24
> Jan. 1844 at Mrocza Prussia , His parents names were not recorded in the
> church record . Could He have been an orphan ?.
>
>     When ANNA`s Mother ANNA E. WIESE  was married to MICHAEL HINZ on 06
Feb.