[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 24 10:01:49 PDT 2004

Jim,

SGGEE member Karl Krueger who lives close to the National Archives has been
using EWZ records for his own research for some time now.

Karl has mentioned to me in the past that he would be willing to do searches
and provide copies for SGGEE members and members of this Listserve at a very
nominal cost.  You can contact Karl at dabookk54 at yahoo.com for more
information.

Rose Ingram

From: "James A. Geike" Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 7:39 PM