[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Obit: Reubin Nehring

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 6 06:33:40 PST 2004

Born February 20, 1933, Reubin Edwin Nehring passed away December 4,
2004.  He is survived by his wife of 49 years, Darlene (nee Sampert), 5
children, 13 grandchildren, and 3 great grandchildren.  Reubin was an
active member of the Moravian Brethren Church and a celebration of his life
will be held at the Edmonton Moravian Church on December 8.

Reuben was a member of SGGEE and had a keen interest in his Volhynian
German heritage.  He attended our conventions in Edmonton (where he resided
at the time of his death) as well as here in Calgary.  I remember him as a
kind, gentle man who was frustrated by some roadblocks in his genealogy
research.

We will certainly miss his presence at our meetings.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca