[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Traditional Songs, diphthongs,andumlauts... D:)

Donna Baxmeyer torhaus at telus.net
Wed Dec 8 18:54:58 PST 2004

Thanks Bill;
Seems I'm not the only one who has short cuts for umlauts.  Your sequences
are different so I'm wondering if our machines are not alike either.  We
could go on for days with this, but to save the listers sanity, I'll figure
this out on my own or contact you offline.  It's been ages since we last
corresponded anyway!
Wishing all the best,
Donna Baxmeyer
torhaus at telus.net