[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Life in Volhynia - Traditional Folk Songs

LeoS annaleo at nanaimo.ark.com
Sat Dec 11 15:39:52 PST 2004

Thank you to all who responded to my request  for information on German folk
songs from the old country.  Your responses, as usual, provided a wealth of
useful information. Now if only I could locate a German singing group to sing
the songs for me.

I send a special thank you to Dick Benert for taking the time to type out all
the song titles from his copy of Kurt Lueck's book "Singendes Volk.
Volkslieder aus Kongresspolan und Volhynien" and posting it on the listserv.
Thank You Dick.

I located a library in Germany that has a copy of the book but felt the drive
from Vancouver Island to check out the book would be too far for a day trip.

Leo Sonnenberg