Fwd: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re:Zyrardow, church records and Amalia Meissner Dr...

AlbertMuth at aol.com AlbertMuth at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 05:50:51 PST 2004

From: AlbertMuth at aol.com
Full-name: AlbertMuth
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:50:22 EST
Subject: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re:Zyrardow, church records and
  Amalia Meissner Dre...
To: JanKohl57 at aol.com

In a message dated 12/16/04 8:56:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JanKohl57 at aol.com writes:

> Amalia's parents: Edward MEISSNER b. Nov 2 1876 to Johann
> MEISSNER and Julianna(nee DRABERT) of Feliscdorf.  Don't know were this
> place
> is. I don't have the actual birth cert. but have ledger #190-year1870.

Felixdorf or Felikssw is located directly east of Wiskitki, so I imagine that
this is the Lutheran parish where his birth record will be found.

Pradziad (Polish State Archives) shows that the archives branch in Grodzisk
Mazowiecki holds the BMD records (birth, marriage, death) for Wiskitki.

http://baza.archiwa.gov.pl/sezam/pradziad.eng.php?miejscowosc=Wiskitki&gmina=
&
wojewodztwo_id=&wyznanie_id=&rodzaj+aktu_id=&search=search

As for your question #3, I believe that this indicates that you will indeed
find information on your family in the EWZ records.

al muth