[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RUX AND ROKS SURNAME

Michael & Maureen McHenry maurmike at bellatlantic.net
Thu Dec 30 12:30:46 PST 2004

Hi All

Last month Al and Brenda who are doing translation/transcription for
Secymin parish came up with what looks to be my great grandparents. The
marriage record has Johann Mueller to Marianne Rux. Two births to Johann
Mueller and Marianne Roks were found. The time frame and place are both
correct. Can anyone explain to me how RUX and ROKS might be the same
name or the spelling changed? It would appear that they would be
pronounced the same.

                                 Mike