[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jeschke in Przedecz

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 5 14:49:01 PST 2004

Marcus,

There are microfilmed Lutheran records from Przedecz church starting from
1828 to 1885 (Except for years 1866-75) which you can rent through a Family
History Center.  These Centers are affliated with the Church of Jesus
Christ of Latter day saints (Mormon).

They have an on-line Catalog at

All the family history centers in Germany can be found at
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/FHC/frameset_fhc.asp

Records after 1885 are in the Poznan State Archives.

Perhaps someone on this listserve living in Germany can provide you with
more details about film ordering.

Rose Ingram

From: "Marcus Klutzny" Sent: 05 February, 2004 12:49 PM

: Hi
: In my case I4m looking for information about Hermann Jeschke born
: 13.02.1888 in Przedecz (Lutheran christ).
: His father was Karl Jeschke born about 1845 and mother was Emilie Dede
: born about 1852; both in Przedecz.
: Hermann had some childrens ( most of them died) with his wife Alwine
: Schulz in this town.( He was married with her in age of 17!)
: One of them was Oskar Jeschke. I found his datas of death from the WaST.
: He died 21.03.1944 in WWII in Monte Cassino.
: He was born 21.03.1923 in Przedecz too.
: That4s my clues for my research, but in this case many different
: timelines makes it difficult for me.
: Now my Questions: In which churchbooks there are clues for my ancestors?
: Where ( for the different times) are these churchbooks or microfilms?
: How can I found the other children of my grandfather?
:
: Thanks in Advance for all ideas
: Marcus Klutzny
:
: Ger-Poland-Volhynia Mailing List hosted by
: Society for German Genealogy in Eastern Europe http://www.sggee.org