AW: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Parish holdings in Lipno

Jutta Dennerlein Jutta.Dennerlein at t-online.de
Mon Feb 16 09:50:35 PST 2004

There is also a marriage:

<Lipno 1825 M 5> Jakob Christan Dyl & Christine Mylke

I have the first 3 Lipno films currently at my LDS center and this marriage
is already on my To-Do list. I assume that the births of little Dills
starting in 1826 belong to this couple.
But maybe Jakob Christian's parents and place of birth could be of interest?

Jutta