[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: villages, Labeda or Lebeda, Olovometz or Slivometz

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Tue Feb 17 07:15:29 PST 2004

Margrit is a subscriber to our list but is having trouble accessing it
right now.  Here is her response:

"Margrit Weigel" <margrit_weigel at web.de> schrieb am 17.02.04 10:05:10:

Hi Nelson,

On Jerry Frank's maps of Volhynia, you will find a "Lebed" in the Emilcin
parish, east-north-east of Emilcin. If you use the
<http://freemailng0807.web.de/jump.htm?goto=http://www.jewishgen.org/ShtetlSeeker/loctown.htm>http://www.jewishgen.org/ShtetlSeeker/loctown.htm
and put in "Lebed", you will get more alternatives, especially in Poland.
Where do you assume these places to be, in Volhynia or now Poland?

regards,

Margrit Weigel

At 08:13 PM 15/02/2004 -0700, Nelson Itterman wrote:
>Does any one have any idea what the proper names may be for these villages or
>kolonies. Do they have names in Russian?
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Nelson Itterman
>colnels at telus.net
>new address

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html