[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Vladimir-Volynsk

Richard A. Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Thu Feb 19 21:18:25 PST 2004

Hi Jorge,

Some records are held by archives in Ukraine.  I recently obtained some
records in the years 1900 to 1913 from Wladimir Wolynski Lutheran parish
from the arcive in Lutsk.  The postal address and email address are given
below.  However, I did not contact them directly but a local person was able
to obtain the records from the archive for me.  There are also records from
Rozyszcze Lutheran parish and probably also Lutsk Lutheran parish.

Lutsk
State Archive of Volhynia Oblast
[Derzhavnyi arkhiv Volynskoi oblasti]
Veteraniv St., 21 (Archive 1)
Glyshets St., 37a (Archive 2)
43024, Lutsk
Tel:Fax: (03322) 5-75-33
e-mail: davo at fk.lutsk.ua
Working hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00-17:15; Friday, 8:00-16:00

I hope this helps.

Dick Stein