[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 2004 SGGEE Convention & Conference

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 27 10:06:18 PST 2004

Plans and schedule have now been finalized for our 2004 Convention.

You can find the full details by following the convention links at
http://sggee.org/

We look forward to seeing many of you there, putting faces to the names we
see on this mailing list.  Experience from past conventions is very
positive so we are certain you will have a good time.  Plan now to
attend.  Early registration makes you eligible for a valuable prize draw.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca