[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Arndt/Krueger

Margrit Weigel margrit_weigel at web.de
Sun Jan 4 06:31:36 PST 2004

Finally I found out the names of the parents of my grandma Juliane Arndt
(*25 Dec 1904 in Horodytsche/Volynia). They were Gottfried Arndt and
Pauline Krueger. They had eight children: Wilhelm(*1898), Martha(*1899),
Juliane, Lydia, Albert, Johann, Emilie and Tilly (Ottilie?). Has anybody
information about those Arndts and Pauline Krueger, living in or around
Horodyszcze  about 1900? I suppose Gottfried and Pauline to be born in
the seventies (18...) or around. Pauline died while they were banned to
Siberia.

Thank you for every answer.

Margrit Weigel