[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zipp & Ruck from Antonettental

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 4 18:32:44 PST 2004

The Kamenka in Podolia is not right on the Dniester but is about 15 km or
so north of it.  It is located about N48/45 and E26/26.

SGGEE volunteers are close to completing the extraction of St. Petersburg
records for the Podolia parishes.  There is no doubt that the ZIPP families
lived in this region with several recorded in Kamenka, Niemerow, and
Antoinettenthal.  The RUCK families are also in this area.

Unfortunately, these records end in 1885.  To make a connection, you will
have to know the names of the parents of Rudolf and August or the names of
older siblings.

At 04:29 PM 04/01/2004 -0600, David Yakel wrote:
>I am looking for any information on Rudolf Zipp (1887) and August Ruck (1888)
>from the town of Antonettental (Antoffka?).  They were confirmed in the
>Lutheran church in Kamenka, located on the Dneister River.  Also, exactly
>which area is this -Podolia, Odessa or Bessarabia?
>
>Janice

*Please Note NEW Email Address*
My old one will be phased out early in the new year.
Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca