[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translating German

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 13 09:54:14 PST 2004

Some of you may wonder why more German material has not been translated to
English so that it would be easier for us to research the history and
migration of our ancestors.  SGGEE tries to do some of that but we need
more volunteers to help.

The process is of course very difficult as you can see my reading Mark
Twain's commentary at:

http://www.crossmyt.com/hc/linghebr/awfgrmlg.html

It is quite long but well worth the read.  Don't let it discourage you
though.  The task is daunting but not impossible.

(Thanks to Irene Kopetzke for referring me to this site.)

*Please Note NEW Email Address*
My old one will be phased out early in the new year.
Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca