[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] letter from Poznan Archiwum

DrVbuzz at aol.com DrVbuzz at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 12:27:20 PST 2004

Thanks to all who rapidly responded to my request.  The quick translation I
recieved compliments of Bob Radke said that there were no records for my
inquiry of two ancestors.  However, it is so refreshing to again find out how quick
you respond and are willing to help.  Thanks again to Jerry Frank for setting
up and doing such a fine job maintaining this board.