[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] new database and city map

Sue Eipert srlists at eipertinfo.com
Fri Jan 23 09:34:52 PST 2004

I found yesterday that if you start at
http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/~oeihist/, and then browse to the
database page, you can find more info. I think I chose the
'Archive und Datenbanken / Archives and databases' link and then
'Jetzt mit Online-Datenbank' and then 'zur Online-Datenbank
"Auslander im vorrevolutionaren Russland'. This last link doesn't
seem to work at the moment, but yesterday I was able to search
the database and find more info on certain people.

Sue Eipert
Eipert Information Services
seipert at eipertinfo.com