[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia 1915

gloriah4 at juno.com gloriah4 at juno.com
Thu Jul 8 09:35:30 PDT 2004

Regarding the books mentioned in your list post (see below), how do I go
about attaining a copy of each of these books? I am interested in a copy
of your grandmother's book in English. I understand that the other book,
written by Edmund Krebs, is in German. By the way, is your grandmother's
book specifically about the "Ulmer" family experience or the "Sonnenburg"
family experience, or is it a combination of the two?

Thanks.
Gloria Hoppe
gloriah4 at juno.com
Researching: HOPPE, TOBER, SAWATZKA, HOLPOPP in locations Heimtal,
Neudorf Volhynia, Novograd Walinsk, and deportation travels into Siberia.