[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Baptist records

Dave Obee daveobee at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 23 08:01:15 PDT 2004

It would also pay to contact the AHSGR, which has copies of most of the
obits from Der Sendbote. They are organized in an alphabetical file, so a
check there is quick.

Be warned that the place of birth listed may or may not be accurate, the
same rule that applies to the place of birth in any obit. Most of these
obits also include, however, the name of the pastor who baptized the
person -- and that can be crucial in tracking down origins.

Dave Obee