[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gabryl Krawczyk immigration from Rotterdam, Holland

kenneth krawczyk kenkraw at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:50:23 PDT 2004

I recently received a copy of my Great Uncle Gabryl Krawczyk's Declaration
of Intention (my Grandfather Wladyslaw Krawczyk's brother).  It names his
immigration point as Rotterdam, Holland on the vessel Korea, and it says he
arrived at the Port of New York on or about the 14th of December, 1907.

I have checked the ellisisland.org as well as familysearch.org with no
success.  Does anyone have an idea where further I could find his ship
manifest, or other immigration paper?  You have been helpful in the past for
me, so am hoping for the same again.

This is kind of the classic case of three brothers who came to the United
States.  Wladyslaw, Gabryl, and Ludwik (Ludwig) all left under the worst
circumstances from Radom, Poland.  It appears now that they may have
immigrated to the U.S. at different times, Wladyslaw in 1906, and Gabryl in
1907.  Ludwik's immigration is still a big mystery.

Thank you in advance.

Ken Krawczyk