[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Austrian Volhynia maps

gk_eisenach at web.de gk_eisenach at web.de
Wed Jun 9 11:31:03 PDT 2004

Hello Guenther & list members,

> does somebody know the Austrian maps at ...
> scale is 1:75.000.

Our German researcher group work with this very good
maps. Please note this maps are only for the West part
of Volhynia.

This maps you can order in Berlin (99 Cent for one copy)
here: Holger.Scheerschmidt at sbb.spk-berlin.de

The origin title is:
"Special-Karte der oester.-ung. Monarchie, Bosniens
und der Hercegovina" - scale 1:75.000

publicated 1875 - 1917/18

If you want to know more about this maps you can ask
in our Volhynia forum or wait for our next update of the
"Leitfaden fuer Familienforschung".

Gerhard

--
FGR Wolhynien
Arbeitsgemeinschaft ostdeutscher Familienforscher e.V.

Familienforschung in Wolhynien - http://www.wolhynien.de/
Forscherkontakte - http://www.wolhynien.de/foko.htm
Forum - http://f27.parsimony.net/forum66914/index.htm
--