[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] translation

w avalanche mountain_avalanche at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 07:08:18 PDT 2004

Would anyone be able to translate this for me?  It was in a Word
attachment that I received from some place.  If necessary I can send the
word document.Carol [TABLE NOT SHOWN]

Pngckmsbxh B`x g`ohr b3d 22 rp`bm 2004 pnjs, onb3dnlk:ln, yn b
depf`bmnls `pu3b3 Bnkhmq|jn? nak`qr3 Sjp`?mh dnjslemr3b opn Epdl`m` J`sq`
(J`sv`), ^k3sq` J`sq`, @dnk|t` J`sq` (J`sv`) g dpsfhmn~ K3d3:~ Xsk|v r`
opn pndnb3d ?u q3l? me bhbkemn. Lerphwm3 g`ohqh cpnl`dm
:b`mcek|q|jn-k~rep`mq|jncn b3pnqonb3d`mm m` gaepefemm b `pu3b oeped`m3
w`qrjnbn.

Dhpejrnp `pu3bs
B. Chj`