[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Labour Camp Death Records

Nelson Itterman colnels at telus.net
Wed Jun 30 09:45:58 PDT 2004

Hello Janice:
The Expropriation of Land from the Germans in Volhynia has two Haupt's and
one Mincho all from the Novograd Volynsk Used. There was Ferdinand father
Gottfried Haupt from Miropol, Luchistaya and Gottliieb father August Haupt
from Rogachev, Libakhin. And there was Michael father Jacob Mincho from
Baranovka, Sechastlivaya. The translation by Brent Mai does not list the
amount of land expropriiated.and the translation of names is very lacking.
Ittermann for example was translated as Sterman.
The Expropriation is linked with the Deportation as it took place at
apporximately the same time.
Hopes this helps.
Nelson Itterman