[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Giertz Family Info

S090289 at aol.com S090289 at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 11:42:46 PDT 2004

I have some information in my Legacy program which has been shared with me by
others who subscribe to this list including Jerry Frank.

In my program the Giertz name is spelled Gartz.  I have a Auguste Friederike
Karoline Gartz b. 22 Oct 1855 in Rummelsburg, Pommerm, d. 20 Mar 1940 in
Niverville, Manitoba, Canada.  In 1875 she married August Wilhelm Schultz b.6 Jan
1852 in Schneidemuhl, Poland, d. 2 Aug 1924 in Niverville, Manitoba, Canada.

Their is additional information up, down and sideways in this family tree in
my records.  I believe the similarities bear further exploration by Janice
Schultz.

Good Luck,
Roger L. Menchinger

Researching Menchinger, Girschewski, Hemminger, Ott, Otto, Schmaltz, Lutz,
Leitz, Rhode