[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Labour Camp Death Records

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 18:33:32 PDT 2004

My great grandfather Christian Haupt was Evangelical Lutheran.  My
grandfather, Edward Christian Haupt was baptized in 1891 in the Zhitomir Evangelical
Lutheran Church, District of St. Petersburg.  As to what Christian Haupt's
profession was, I do not know.  As far as I know Edward and Bernerd Haupt (brothers)
were the only two members of Christian and Wilhelmine (nee Mincho) Haupt's
children to leave Europe.  Edward went first to Edmonton Canada and then settled
in Minneapolis, Minnesota.  Bernerd stayed in Canada and raised a family
there.

There may have been brothers and sisters of great grandfather Christian Haupt
who immigrated to the East coast, but as I have mentioned, I have hit a brick
wall in my research on Christian Haupt.  I cannot even discover the names of
his parents nor do I know from what part of Europe they originally came.

Janice