[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] (Ger-Poland-Volhynia) Labour Camp Death Records

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 20:38:46 PDT 2004

Please, Dick, if you have more information to offer, I and others would like
to hear it.  For the first time I am beginning to understand what may have
taken place that caused the family to vanish.  I do believe that Christian Haupt
and his family eventually made their way to Memlland after 1918.  We have a
Haupt family joke that refers to politics and the Haupt men.  Put the two
together and we were bound to have a VERY LOUD discussion.  If Christian was
anything like his descendants, he could easily have gotten himself and his family
into serious trouble.

Christian Haupt and his family were living in the tiny village of
Bubny/Glueckstal near Baranowka which is near Zhitomir.  They were in the Zhitomir
Parish, Volynskaya Province.

Janice