[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Housekeeping issues - virus

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Mon Mar 8 10:32:58 PST 2004

As usual, I don't like to use this forum to discuss virus issues.

However, I have just received one purporting to be from
management_at_sggee.org.  It appears to be very legitimate and advises you
to look at further details about a virus in an attachment.

DO NOT open such an attachment if you receive it.  The virus is spoofed
from an SGGEE address.  IF SGGEE were to ever offer any advice regarding a
virus, and that is highly unlikely, it would not offer it by way of an
attachment.

If you have any questions, please respond to me personally rather than by
way of our mailing list.

Thank you and please continue to practice safe computing.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html