[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Villiage of Nietrzeba

Annegret Krause krause.annegret at t-online.de
Wed Mar 10 09:20:28 PST 2004

Hi Dave,
could you help me to find two locations?
The first: After WWI my grandparents were living in Zochowo. I heard it
was near Rypin. But I could only find a village Zochowo near Sierpc.

The second: The birthplace of my g-g-g-grandmother Dorota Pokrant was
Zandeko pod Grudziadz. I couldn't find this location on any map.

Annegret