[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] The German Empire; Was Re: Powiat maps of Russian ...

JMPerl47 at aol.com JMPerl47 at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 18:06:23 PST 2004

I'm somewhat of a newbie at researching my family roots and have been so
confused trying to figure out how to go about finding where mine and my husband's
German relatives came from (4 lines from Germany).

I'm still confused but at least now I now why.  :)

Anyway, I wanted to thank all of you for this wonderful discussion and for
taking the time to explain these things because it has really helped me out. I
look forward to learning more from you all as time goes by. I might not have a
lot to contribute (yet) but I'll certainly be reading everything you write.