[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Village Photos

Hakimk2 at aol.com Hakimk2 at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 18:23:33 PST 2004

I am looking for old photos and/or "village plans" (pre WW II) of my family's
ancestral villages in Volhynia to include in a family history book. The
villages are Alt Alexandrowka, Julianowka, and Helenowka in Zhitomir Parish,
Kutozowka and Gruental in Heimtal Parish, and Romansdorf in Kiev Parish. If anyone
can direct me as to where I might be able to find such photos, or has copies
they would be willing to share, please contact me through this forum or at my
personal E-mail address.

Harold Kwast