[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] New Subcriber - Roll Call

Aaron Jabs aaronljabs at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:33:28 PST 2004

Good day everyone,

I have recently become a new subscriber and, thus far, much of the
information I have read has been quite interesting. My family actually hails
from the Dobriner Land -- Kreis Lipno specifically. My father was born in
the village of Lentzen (Wlecz) and most of his fathers side resided there as
well; on my grandmother's side (my father's mother) she was born in the
village of Wolschebuden (Makowisko) along with most of her family. My
grandmother actually just turned 94 this year and the stories that she has
told me over the years have been fascinating --- I am still amazed on how
well she can recall events and the lineage of her family (she has been an
invaluable resource to me in researching our family).

Nonetheless, I am quite interested in receiving any information on any Jabs
or Boehm (Bohm, Bem) families that have resided in this area and in its
history in general. Thanks for any information you can pass along and I look
forward to making some contributions to the forum soon.

Take care

Aaron Jabs