[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Daniel Warnhoff

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 24 15:29:00 PST 2004

Karl,

Does the marriage show place of birth - village or parish?

Rose Ingram

From: "karl roussin"
: I am searching for the birth record of DANIEL WARNHOFF
:   born about 1819 or 1820 . around the Bromberg ,  Mrocza
,Wirsitz,Hohensalza
: , Falmierowo , Drzewianowwo areas ; He moved around a lot with His
occupation
: as a grain mill operator , and farm helper.
:
:   I have found almost every thing about Him with the LDS-FHL films ,
except
: His birthday , and parents names.---------- I have ran into the " brick
wall
:
: He (Daniel ) married ANNA E. HINZ on 24 Jan. 1844 as is recorded in the
FHL
: films of Mrocza .Kreis Wirsitz.
:
:   If anyone knows of other locations ;
:    Please reply to;
:   Karl Roussin
:   St. Clair , MO.   kroussin at fidnet.com
: