[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Relatives in Protowka and Karolina Derman west of Zhitomir

My Ancestors my_ancestors at telus.net
Fri Mar 26 17:49:23 PST 2004

I am looking for other researchers that have connections to Protowka (Neuheim)
in Volhynia. It is a germanic village about 40 km west of Zhitomir. There was
both a Lutheran and Baptist church in the village.

There is also an nearby village called Karolina Derman about 15 km NW of
Protowka. I also have a connection to this village.

If you have a connection to either of these villages or have some information
regarding it or one of the adjacent villages, and would be willing to share
and exchange information, please let me know.

Some of the names are Tiede, Mueller, Schmidt, Janot, Jesswein, etc. I have
also been compiling names of people from these villages from EWZ records.

Thanks

P.S. Here is my website in case you are interested.

http://www.geocities.com/ancestorsus/Volhynia