[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Village of Antonsievo?

Ednadill at aol.com Ednadill at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 15:46:38 PST 2004

Hello all,

    Antonsievo.....anyone like to give a whack at this one?  Found it on
Ellis Island site as the residence of an Augusta Fritz.  I tried different
spelling variations on the ShtetlSeeker.  If Augusta was a relative of my
ggrandmother, the area of concern may be in the vicinity of Wojciechowo or Laszewo.
    According to the 1910 US census, my ggrandmother Olga Fritz was listed as
a border in the household of John Miller.  An Augusta was listed as his wife.
 And Olga listed John Miller of Russell Street-Middletown, CT, as her uncle
on her ship manifest.
    Clear as mud?  As always, thanks in advance for all suggestions.

Regards,
Erik Dill