[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Village "Wolle" ; parish Ilow 1797; Region of Blendowo

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sat May 1 20:22:53 PDT 2004

I agree with Richard that the most likely place is Wola, actually about 6
km east of Wyszogrod.  This is not very near Nalielsk but is in the same
general direction from Ilow.  In fact, to travel from Ilow to Nasielsk, you
would almost certainly pass through Wola.

Having said that, I don't think it is possible to make that claim with
absolute certainty.  You may need some other substantive evidence to prove
it such as finding a record in later years with the family still living
there and which contains further references or clues about the location.